From Monday to Friday we have 15 minute consultation appointments available in the morning between the hours of 9.15 - 10.15am and the evening from 5.30 - 6.30pm.
We also have Saturday morning consultations from 9.15 - 10.30am.
If your pet needs help urgently out of our business hours,
please call following telephone number: 01478 611269
For repeat prescriptions
Certain medicines (like antibiotics) need to be cleared with the Vet
before they can be dispensed, even if your pet has had them before. Please phone before 10am to allow time for the vet to do this
- Out of Hours Emergency Service 24/7 – using a dedicated answer service
where you speak to the on call vet instead of an answering machine. If your pet is ill or injured outside normal working hours, you will be seen by Rhona, either at the practice or at your
- Consultations – we use appointments to avoid everyone arriving all at
once. Routine appointments such as vaccinations and check-ups can be booked in advance. Don’t worry if your pet is ill – phone us and we will fit you in at the next available
appointment. This will be the same day for urgent cases.
- Vaccinations – the easy way to prevent dreaded diseases such as
Canine Parvovirus and Feline Leukaemia.
- Worm, flea & tick control – let us help you work out a prevention plan
tailored to your pet’s needs.
- Neutering – talk to our Rhona or Karen about the benefits of
neutering. In addition to preventing unwanted litters, neutering can reduce or eliminate many common health risks.
- Microchipping – the quick, easy and effective way to make sure you pet is
properly identified. We use high quality microchips and the Petlog database to make sure you can be re-united with your pet in the event of them getting lost.
- Surgery and dentistry facilities – routine operations undertaken Monday –
Friday. As with our 24/7 emergency service, we are always available to deal with emergencies such as cut paws and caesarean sections.
- Diagnostic Imaging – using x-ray to give us a better picture of what is
going on inside your pet.
- Nail clipping
- Pet Passport, Export Certification and other Official Veterinarian